Porto 01 Header

Terms and Conditions

Apartments reservation

  • Rates are valid per apartment and per night, taxes included.
  • Check-in starts at 3pm
  • Check-out until 11am
  • Children under 8 get free accommodation.
  • Pets are not allowed.
  • Smoking is not allowed in the apartments.

GENERAL POLICIES

PAYMENT POLICY

To confirm your reservation, we require a 30% deposit (nonrefundable) of the total accommodation rate, with proof of payment sent within 48 hours of reservation. Payment of the remaining 70% will be in cash upon check-in.

CANCELLATION POLICY

If the reservation is canceled, no refunds will be made.

GUARANTEE DEPOSIT ON ARRIVAL

BRA.com holds the right to require, upon arrival, a cash deposit / guarantee deposit of €150.00 per apartment.

  • DÉLIA MENDES
    Portugal | Outubro 2015

    Apartamento muito acolhedor e bem localizado. Perto da estação de metro e para quem gostar de andar um pouco a pé poderá chegar a diversos pontos de interesse sem ter de utilizar qualquer transporte. Fomos recebidos pela Sra. Celeste que é sem dúvida uma excelente anfitriã tal...

    Read More
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
This site uses cookies if you continue to navigate you are consenting their use. Continue